Curry Leaf Oil Nutrition Facts & How to Make and more
The Curry tree is a tropical to subtropical tree in the family Rutaceae. It is native to India. This plant is also called sweet Neem, though M.
Nutrition Facts of Curry Leaf Oil:
100 Grams of Curry leaf oil contains 108 calories of energy, which contains approx. 18 grams of Carbohydrates, approx. 64 grams of Moisture, approx. 6.500 grams of Fiber.
How to make Curry Leaf Oil?
The steam distillation method is used to extract Curry leaf oil.
Biological and Chemical Information of Curry Leaf Oil:-
This oil contains linalool, elemol, geranyl acetate, myrcene, allo-ocimene, alpha terpinene and beta ocimene.
Curry Leaf Oil uses in Pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and food industries:
Pharma – This oil has antioxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties. It has been used in pharma industry.
Cosmetic – This oil has been used in hair and skin care products.
Food – This oil can be used to season dips, hummus, curd or any food. For a strong and intense flavor it can be mixed with any food.
How to Identify the Purity of Curry Leaf Oil
➠ “GC” (Gas Chromatography) is the absolute method to identify purity of the oil.
➠ The pure oil must not be greasy or oily.
➠ It must not contain any artificial substance.
9 Top Benefits of Curry Leaf Oil
1. Rich in antioxidants that help to protect our body by reducing oxidative stress and scavenging free radicals.
2. Consuming its leaves may cure heart health by reducing heart disease risk factors such as high cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
3. It has anti-inflammatory properties. It contains a wide array of anti-inflammatory compounds. According to animal research the extract of curry leaf can help to reduce inflammation.
4. According to some research studies the curry powder may have powerful anticancer properties.
5. According to some research consuming curry powder may help to reduce oxidative stress.
6. This oil may help to reduce blood sugar level.
7. According to a research, taking curry leaf powder in meal (approx. 15 grams) in meals reported significantly reduced hunger.
8. This oil may cure digestive health. Consuming curry leaves on an empty stomach stimulate digestive enzymes. It also helps to relieve constipation.
9. It has ant-microbial properties as well as some essential vitamins for skin such as vitamin A, C which helps to keep our skin healthy.
Curry Leaf Oil Buy Online at Best Price