Know About Aloe Vera Gel and How to Identify the Purity
ALOE VERA GEL -
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant of family. It is known as aloe saponaria, aloe perryi baker, aloe spectra, aloe leaf gel, aloe Ferox, aloe latex, aloe gel, aloe Africana, acemannan, aloe arborescens miller, etc. “Aloe Barbadensis Miller” is the botanical name of Aloe Vera. Cultivated in well-drained soil and proper sunlight condition. It contains approx. 98% water and 2% vitamins, minerals, enzymes, polysaccharides, and organic acids.
EXTRACTION METHOD -
Extracted by chopping and slicing the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant.
PURITY IDENTIFICATION -
- The pure oil must be transparent.
- It should not be bright green or colorful.
- GC-MS test is also a good method by which the purity of any natural kind of butter can easily be obtained.
Uses of Aloe Vera Gel in Pharma, Cosmetic and Food Industries
USES IN PHARMA
1. Anti-inflammatory- The Aloe Vera Gel has the properties of anti-inflammatory which help to reduce swelling. Helps to promote healing and reduces pain when applied to the skin. It acts as an antioxidant and helps to fight free radicals.
2.Anti-diabetic- According to research it has a lot of possible benefits for people with diabetes. It may decrease the level of glucose. A research study suggests that it can help to achieve better fasting glucose levels in the human body.
3. Anti-fungal- Aloe Vera Gel has anti-fungal properties. It may help to increase white blood cells which helps our body to fight yeast. Apply Aloe Vera Gel on the affected area of the skin, it will help to prevent the growth of fungal infection.
4. Anti-septic- The gel contains antiseptic agents- Cinnamonic Acid, Phenols, Sulphur, Lupeol, Salicylic acid, and Urea nitrogen. These all help to protect from viruses and bacteria.
ALOE VERA GEL IN COSMETIC
1. Skin- The Aloe Vera Gel is widely used in skincare products. It helps to treat various skin problems like acne, eczema, scars, and sunburn. It is widely used in moisturizing creams. It helps to remove dark spots from the skin and make it clear and can be directly applied to the skin.
2. Hair- It is widely used in hair products. It has properties to reduce dandruff and scalp. It reduces hair fall and improves hair growth. It cleanses the hair effectively and reduces the extra sebum. Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle extract and it doesn’t hurt the hair in washing unlike other chemicals in hair products.
USES IN FOOD -
It used in various food and beverages. Used in the preparation of digestion-enhancer drinks. It is used in candy, yogurt, and desserts.
Side Effects of Aloe Vera Gel. Where to Buy Online?
SIDE EFFECTS -
While it has been used for a long time at high doses, it may cause heart disturbance, diarrhea, blood in urine, and weight loss.
In the case of high dose it may cause of stomach pain and cramp, sometimes it might affect lever.
Buy Aloe Vera Gel Online