What is Lemongrass Oil Good for? Know Various Reason that Why use This Amazing Oil
Lemongrass oil has many health benefits like it is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibiotic and sedative. The main constituent of lemongrass oil is nerol, geranyl, acetate, geraniol, and limonene.
- Lemongrass oil is effective against Acinetobacter Baumannii bacteria, which is the main cause of pneumonia and blood infection.
- Lemongrass oil is used to treat inflammation of skin. The inflammation property of lemongrass oil is due to Myrceneh present in lemongrass, due to the presence of Myrceneh in lemongrass oil it also has analgesic properties.
- Due to the presence of Citronellal in lemongrass oil, it works as anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties.
- Due to the presence of eugenol in lemongrass oil, it is used to treat stomach problems like ulcers and diarrhea.
- The anti-inflammatory property of lemongrass oil is due to the presence of Myrceneh, it also helps to treat rheumatoid arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemongrass oil reduces the diastolic blood pressure when massaging on the body. It relaxes the body.
- It is also used as a flavoring agent in herbal tea and other food products.
- It is also used in cosmetics products, it is also used in making vitamin A and natural citral.
You can Know More about Tea tree oil
What does Lemongrass Oil Do for Skin?
Due to the presence of limonene in lemongrass oil, it helps in lighting the skin, it clears acne, and unclog the pores. Lemongrass oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which make it functional in healing wounds and buries. It cleanses the skin and disinfects the wound and fastens the healing process.
It is known as a natural astringent; it tones the skin giving it a natural glow. The pure and natural Lemongrass oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which reducing redness and swelling. It is also cleansing the pores and makes the skin soft and smooth. It also helps with the cellulite problem and is also used to treat fungal infections.
What is Lemongrass Aromatherapy Good for? Know How it useful for Hair
Lemongrass oil is popularly used in aromatherapy, to give relief from stress, anxiety and depression. It boosts mental activity and makes the mind alert and also terminates fatigue. When we utilize lemongrass oil in aromatherapy, the oil emits fragrance in the atmosphere, which is safe and non-toxic.
It is also used in air fresheners to give a rejuvenated environment. It uplifts the mood and reduces negativity and depression. We can also add lemongrass oil to a diffuser.
Can I Put Lemongrass Oil in My Hair?
Lemongrass oil is very effective in treating dandruff. It reduces dandruff when we use it regularly, lemongrass oil can give strength to the hair follicles. It also prevents hair loss and when we add rosemary and lavender to lemongrass oil, it works as a great hair treatment. You can also mix a few drops of oil with your shampoo or daily conditioner. Lemongrass oil boosts hair growth also strengthens the hair follicles. Apply the oil to the scalp with massage, leave it for half an hour and then wash with regular shampoo.
Where to Buy Lemongrass Oil Online