All About Soybean Oil - Know History, Origin, Properties and More
Soybean oil is extracted from the seeds of soybeans and it is called vegetable oil. It belongs to the family Leguminosae and originated in eastern Asia probably in north and central China. This incredible oil is a polyunsaturated or linoleic type of oil that is highly susceptible to lipid oxidation. Soybean is the world’s most important seed legume.
Soybean grows best in temperate zones that’s why soybean is called a short-day plant. Important characteristics of soybean plants are their nitrogen fixation capability through symbiosis with modulating bacteria in the soil. About two-thirds of the world's protein is concentrated in livestock feeding.
Soybean is a valuable ingredient in feeds for poultry and fish. USA, Brazil, and Argentina are the big producers in the world. In China, infants are given soybean milk instead of cow’s milk.
Soybean has been traditionally grown on a small scale in Himachal Pradesh, the Kuma, on hills of Uttar Pradesh the eastern Bengal the Khasi hills, Manipur, and the Naga hills. The major soybean-growing states are Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan. India is the fifth leading vegetable oil economy in the world. After cereals, oil seeds are the second-largest agricultural commodity. The food derived from soybean provides many health benefits and is the cheapest source of high-quality protein.
BOTANICAL NAME- GLYCINE MAX
You can Learn About of Flaxseed Oil
Know Chemical Composition and Properties of Soybean Oil
Soybean oil is a complex mixture of five fatty acids palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic, and linolenic acid.
Soybean seed varies from almost spherical to flat in shape. The color of the seed may be yellow, green, brown, or black.
18 Unmatched Benefits of Soybean oil for Hair and Skin Care. Know Where to Buy Online?
- This incredible oil is used in cooking, frying, baking, and roasting. Soybean oil is rich in omega-3, which is good for our health.
- -Pure Soybean oil is used to build the immune system of the body.
- It is a very good option for high –heat cooking
- It is useful in maintaining eye health also.
- Due to the presence of fatty acid, saturated fats or polyunsaturated fats, it lowers the risk of heart disease.
- It is good for the people who are suffering from anemia.
- This edible oil is rich in vitamin K which helps in making bones strong and is useful to prevent osteoporosis.
- Due to the presence of omega-3- fatty acid soybean oil is good for brain function and immunity.
- Soybean oil made by AOS Products also controls the transition of menopause.
- Pure soybean oil also protects from the risk of colon and breast cancer.
- This oil also helps in maintaining blood pressure.
- Applying this oil to the skin enhances its natural barrier and helps to retain moisture.
- Soybean oil is used by various industries that manufacture products such as soaps, lubricants, cosmetics, food and beverages, plastic, resins, etc.
- It is also used in salad dressing.
- Soybean oil is also used as an emulsifying agent.
- This amazing oil is also used in sauces like mayonnaise and barbeque sauces.
- This oil is good for giving extra shine and softness to hairs.
- Gels and lotion also containing soybean oil derivatives can protect the skin from free radicals and UVB rays.
Where to Buy Soybean Oil Online