Reetha is also called Soapnut, Sapindus Mukoross or Washnut. It is known as the most popular herb in Ayurveda. It is native to western coastal area of Maharashtra, konkan, and Goa in India.The soapnut contains the compound of saponin, which has natural cleansing properties, and therefore the soapnut can be used as a cleanser for hair, skin, and clothing.
Reetha has been used as a natural remedy for many health problems such as treating migraines, dermatological purpose and also helps to improve hair problems such as dandruff, prevent hair loss and make your hair shiner and softer.
It also contain anti-bacterial properties which helps to get rid of bacterial infection. It also helps to moisturize the skin and lightens your complexion and evens out your skin tone.
It is extracted from the berries of reetha from solvent extraction method.
11 Incredible Uses and Benefits:
Where you may buy?
- Reetha contains natural conditioning properties that help in moisturizing your skin.
- Reetha Powder works as an excellent cleanser.
- It can also help you get rid of stubborn pimples and blackheads within no time.
- Reetha is natural products that can help you tackle many skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- The soapy texture of soapnut makes it a wonderful ingredient in many hair care and skin care products all over the world.
- Soapnuts also exhibit insecticidal properties that help in killing lice on the scalp.
- It is also known to fight various problems affecting the scalp, including dandruff.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties that are effective in curing joint pains and edema.
- Drinking reetha juice can help control your cholesterol levels.
- This product also has antimicrobial properties that help in the treatment of contaminated soil.
- Reetha Powder can also help you get rid of stubborn pimples and blackheads within no time.
We AOS Products Pvt. Ltd offers you best quality of Reetha Extract with their best price. We AOS are extracts manufacturer and suppliers in India. Contact AOS for more details of Reetha Extract
. You may also visit our website AOS Products Private Limited for other products information. Thank you for visiting us! I hope you like the information regarding the product.