Reetha is also called Soapnut, Sapindus Mukoross, or Washout. It is known as the most popular herb in Ayurveda. It is native to the western coastal areas of Maharashtra, Konkan, and Goa in India. The soapnut contains the compound saponin, which has natural cleansing properties, and therefore the soapnut can be used as a cleanser for hair, skin, and clothing. We are the Most Reliable and Trusted Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters of the highest quality REETHA EXTRACT in India. So, for any bulk Inquiries, Write Us.
REETHA EXTRACT (Food Grade, Pharma Grade, and Cosmetic)
Reetha is also called Soapnut, Sapindus Mukoross or Washout. It is known as the most popular herb in Ayurveda. It is native to the western coastal areas of Maharashtra, Konkan, and Goa in India. The soapnut contains the compound saponin, which has natural cleansing properties, and therefore the soapnut can be used as a cleanser for hair, skin, and clothing.
Reetha has been used as a natural remedy for many health problems such as treating migraines, and dermatological purpose and also helps to improve hair problems such as dandruff, prevent hair loss and make your hair shiner and softer. It is easily bent with Camphor Powder and water.
It also contains anti-bacterial properties which help to get rid of bacterial infection. It also helps to moisturize the skin and lightens your complexion and evens out your skin tone.
Extraction (How to Make?):
It is extracted from the berries of Reetha from solvent extraction method.
11 Incredible Uses and Benefits:
- Reetha contains natural conditioning properties that help in moisturizing your skin.
- Reetha Powder works as an excellent cleanser.
- It can also help you get rid of stubborn pimples and blackheads within no time.
- Reetha is a natural product that can help you tackle many skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- The soapy texture of soapnut makes it a wonderful ingredient in many hair care and skin care products all over the world.
- Soapnuts also exhibit insecticidal properties that help in killing lice on the scalp.
- It is also known to fight various problems affecting the scalp, including dandruff.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties that are effective in curing joint pains and edema.
- Drinking Reetha juice can help control your cholesterol levels (Know About Lavender oil that is the perfect oil for Cholesterol levels)
- This product also has antimicrobial properties that help in the treatment of contaminated soil.
- Reetha Powder can also help you get rid of stubborn pimples and blackheads within no time.
Where to buy Reetha Extract?
We AOS Products Pvt. Ltd offer you the best quality Reetha Extract at the best price. We AOS are extracts manufacturer and suppliers in India. Contact AOS for more details of Reetha Extract. You may also visit our website AOS Products Private Limited for other product information. Thank you for visiting us! I hope you like the information regarding the product.