Watermelon Seed Oil:
AOS Products Private Limited offering you best quality of watermelon oil at realistic price. Watermelon oil is extracted by Citrullus Vulgaris, a prominent fruit grown and cultivated in Central Asia basically in East Indies.
Watermelon oil History:
Watermelon oil is common in West Africa and also called as kalahari oil or ootanga oil. Watermelon originally originated 5000 years ago in Africa at Kalahari Desert. Botanists found their ancestors in African desert.
Industrial application of watermelon oil:
The high oil content of the natural watermelon seed coupled contains with a moderately concentration of fatty acid makes the seed appropriate for good supplement in food. It may also used as industrial ingredients in cosmetics, foam ingredient and soap production etc.
Watermelon Oil is extracted from the seed of Watermelon fruit by Cold pressed Method.
Watermelon Seed Oil Properties:
Watermelon seed oil is pale yellow in color and it is light, penetrating and emollient oil.
Health Benefits of Watermelon Seed Oil:
It is a good choice for use with oily skin but can be effective with all skin types as It balances the moisture in the skin. Its viscosity, mild aroma and indefinite shelf life make it good all-purpose carrier oil for use in aromatherapy. It is rich in omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids. Watermelon seed oil is also a perfect choice for inclusion in hair care formulations as it is non-greasy yet highly moisturizing. The antioxidant properties of its elements help eliminate the chances of scalp diseases. Its highly moisturizing nature keeps the scalp moist and healthy. Watermelon seed oil has anti-aging properties, which creates youthful elasticity for the skin and its great for wrinkles.
The watermelon fragrant oil comes with a fresh, ripe and juicy watermelon fragrance. Our product has certain notes of watermelon that come as strawberry and pineapple, the mid notes come as floral and sweet peach and lower notes happen to be Musk, vanilla and powder that are imperative to the collection.
8 Popular Benefits and Uses of Watermelon Seed Oil:
- This perfect carrier oil is available richest in magnesium, vitamins, zincs and copper so it is helpful for boosting immunity systems.
- Watermelon seed oil is used to remove the dark circles on your skin.
- It work as perfect detoxifier for the skin, so use Watermelon seed oil and keep your skin youthful.
- How to Use Watermelon seed oil for Hair: take some drop of watermelon seed oil and softly rub with your dry hair, same activity you should to apply almost 10 minutes, and look different.
- One of the most renowned uses of natural oil of Watermelon is that it carried out by northern Indian and Russian farmers who use it against hepatic congestion, dropsy and intestinal catarrh etc.
- The Sweet Essential Watermelon oil is very useful carrier oil which is used in curing for several known disease like that diuretic problems, strangury and urinary problems and so on.
- Since its quality of non-greasy, yet highly moisturizing oil, it is functions as perfect choice oil for in hair care formulations.
- How to Apply Perfect watermelon seed oil to your Face or Skin: Ok let us see here, take some drop of seed oil of Watermelon and softly rub to your clear skin till 2 to 5 minutes. And finally look the different. That means this carrier oil work as Lotion or Cream for face or skin.
Where you shop Watermelon Seed oil?
First think before buying any types of essential oils or carrier oils from open markets. Due to availability of un-natural products in the markets related to carrier oils e.g. watermelon seed oil. Beware and never think to buy such Harmful Carrier oils.
We AOS Products are ISO, GMP, HALAL and HACCP certified manufacturers, Exporters from from India. We offer only Pure and Natural Watermelon Oil. We store Watermelon Fragrant Oil in bulk quantity. Shop from here only 100% Natural Watermelon Seed Oil. There are several Uses of Watermelon Seed Oil, for more visits or mail us.