Sea buckthorn oil:
Sea buckthorn is also known as Hippophae rhamnoides. It is extracted from the berries and seeds of sea buckthorn plant. This plant is used in many cosmetics, medicines, food and as well as ecological purpose. Sea buckthorn seeds and berries are nutritious and edible. It contains high content of vitamin C, which is 15 times greater than oranges.Sea buckthorn fruit consists of sugars, sugar alcohols, fruit acids, vitamins (C, E, and K).InIndia, it is widely distributed at high altitude, cold area such as Ladakh (Leh and Kargil), Himachal Pradesh, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh.
Sea buckthorn helps to fight against cancer. It lower the level of cholesterol and prevent the disease such as hypertension, atherosclerosis and even heart attacks.
has powerful anti-ageing properties. It reduces inflammation
, sunburns, repairs damaged skin and it heals rosacea (skin problem).
It is extracted by seed or pulp of sea buckthorn
plant by cold pressing and solvent extraction.
Color: Dark amber to orange in color.Botanical name:
7 Incredible Uses or Benefits:
- It will protect you from ultraviolet rays or sunburns.
- It is also used for reducing stretching marks, scars and wrinkles.
- It can use for treating by applying on wounds, burns.
- It is very effective to cure dry, itchy and irritated skin.
- It is very effective to get rid from dandruff and nourishes your scalp.
- It is also effective for treating blood pressure.
- It contains vitamins, proteins and omega fatty acid which hydrate your nails also.
Where you may shop?
Sea buckthorn oil is a certified carrier oil of AOS brand. Sea buckthorn oil for useful for hair, wrinkles and skin lightening. We are ISO, GMP, HACCP and HALAL certified manufacturers
and suppliers of pure Sea buckthorn oil in India. Shop Sea buckthorn oil as per high quality by name of AOS in India.