Saw Palmetto Oil:
Sawpalmetto extract is acquired from small, scrubby palm tree, scientifically known as Sabal serulata or Serenoa repens belonging to Palmaceae family (Arecaceae). It grows up to 6 to 10 feet with large spiny toothed leaves on tree. Saw palmetto is native to Southeast area of the United States and the coastal plains of Florida and Texas. It widely spread throughout South Carolina and Louisiana.
It is obtained from berries of Sabal serulata through Cold pressed Extraction Method.
Saw Palmetto Extract Composition:
It is constitutes of 85% total fatty acids, mainly Oleic acid (C18:1), Lauric acid (C12:0) and Myristic acid (C14:0).Free fatty acids (capric, caprylic, caproic, lauric, palmitic, and oleic acids) comprise about 63 % of this oil. The remaining oil is made up of ethyl esters of the above listed fatty acid and sterol, particularly beta-sitosterol and its glucosidal.
Saw Palmetto oil is fatty oil, fresh with pungent berry odor with a hint of woodland berries.It is yellow to brown oily liquid with characteristic odour.
Saw Palmetto Oil blend well with:
It mixes well with rosemary oil, grapefruit, seabuckthorn, turmeric, sage, frankincense, and peppermint oil.
9 Impressive Health Benefits and Uses:
- Saw palmetto oil is used as herbal medicine, it improve shear, scalp and skin.
- Saw palmetto oil improves scalp conditions, hair and hair loss reversal formulations.
- Saw palmetto Extract used to treat prostate issues like prostate inflammation, infections and cancer. It helps in decreasing symptoms of an enlarged prostate (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, BPH).
- It is also helpful as medicine for treatment in urinary, as it increase urine flow, promote relaxation and enhance sexual drive.
- It helps in treatment of reproductive disorders, in particular impotence.
- As it is a natural product, safe and effective in treatment to reverse development of certain pathological conditions.
- It also provides relieve to colds, coughs, sore throat, asthma, chronic bronchitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome and migraine headache.
- Saw palmetto extract has ability to support collagen production in the skin and as saw palmetto oil is rich in lipohilic phytosterols, helps in more readily available for absorption and increase the skin stability and protect skin form harsh environment stressors.
- It is used as dietary supplement and it is assimilated by skin and provides nutrients for penetration into deeper body areas.
Safety and Precautions:
Use of saw Palmetto oil may cause headache, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, constipation and diarrhoea.
Some people have reported saw palmetto causes impotence and might cause liver or pancreas problem.
Saw palmetto Extract is safe when administrated into rectum appropriately for up to 30 days.
Do not use saw palmetto oil during pregnancy or breast feeding.
Saw palmetto Extract might cause extra bleeding during and after surgery, so avoid using saw palmetto oil at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Where to buy Sawpalmetto oil?
Saw palmetto oil or extract since provide by many manufacturers from India. But if you are looking saw palmetto oil Factory from India than you may select only us. We are ISO, HACCP, HALAL and GMP certified. If you like our saw palmetto oil for hair loss purpose than you may reviews us. We offer only saw palmetto oil in bulk e.g. 100kg, 500kg, 1000kg and more. There are many benefits of this carrier oil in Pharma and personal use so we care the quality during manufacturing process. How to make saw palmetto oil you can see when you visit our plant. Any further query, we always welcome to write us.