Calendula Herbal OilAOS135
Calendula oil is obtained from Calendula officinalis flowers by the process of cold pressing or steam distillation method. It is originated in India. Its main constituents are mixture of different fatty acid such as linoleic acid, oleic acid and palmitic acid. Calendula oil is clear transparent slightly yellowish brown liquid.
We offer 100% natural and pure Calendula Oil at reasonable price. Calendula oil is obtained from Calendula officinalis flowers by the process of cold pressing or steam distillation method. It is originated in India. Its main constituents are mixture of different fatty acid such as linoleic acid, oleic acid and palmitic acid. Calendula oil is clear transparent slightly yellowish brown liquid.
Calendula carrier oil has a awesome vulnerary properties and anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it outstanding for better supports in varicose veins, stubborn wounds rashes; ulcers, bed sores, bruises and eczema etc. This oil makes an excellent base for salves, facial creams, and many other natural cosmetics and body care products. It is also used to treat thread and spider veins as well as varicose veins. This oil is used in perfumery and aromatics.
Calendula Oil Extraction Method:
It is Natural Oil basically it derived from the flowers of Marigold by Cold Pressed Method.
Essential Uses of Calendula Oil:
Calendula Natural Oil is basically helpful to preparations in cosmetic products like that shampoo, creams, cosmetics foods, sweets, ointments, tinctures and baby wipes. AOS brand Calendula Oil has skin softening and soothing properties for skin. It also mention as an amazing options as massage oil or support oil when you are going to prepare large quantity of massage oil etc. Calendula Natural oil is properly blended with other natural quality of carrier oils. and rosemary oil, lavender oil, rose oil etc.
Plant Part uses: Flowers
Botanical Name: Herbal oil of Calendula botanically called as Calendula officinalis
10 Common Health Uses & Benefits:
- Richest quality of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiseptic, you may aid calendula oil for skin care and wound healing etc.
- Calendula Herbal oil is great for Oral Health.
- When you will combine Olive carrier Oil with It than it behave as an wonderful solvents so you may use this solution as for cuts, serious burns, bruises etc.
- Pure Calendula oil useful for eye health.
- Calendula essential Oil is used in preparations for homeopathic preparations, creams, ointments, tinctures, cosmetics, shampoo and baby wipes.
- It also applicable to use as floral scent.
- It experiencing eczema or crawling with cracked foot.
- High quality of Calendula oil treats most of your skin related problems for example cracked foot, Corns, Sunburn, Acne and diaper rashes etc.
- This carrier oil also works as excellent remedy for stretch marks and wrinkles.
- If you combined It with almond oil than it helpful to regenerates the tissues of your dead skin.
Poultices: Tincture diluted 3-10 times with water Creams & Ointments: Max of 15% Calendula Oil
Tinctures: 1:10 dried flower prepared with 70% ethanol
Compresses: Tincture diluted 3 - 10 times with water
Calendula Oil Where to Buy?
Thanks to choose India's leading manufacturers, Suppliers or exporters of only Indian Natural essential oils. We offer Pure and Natural Oil of calendula. So we provide only High Quality of Calendula Oil. Whether you are looking to shop only 100% Pure Calendula Herbal Oil from in Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Uttar Pradesh (Luck-now, Kanpur etc). We want to deals direct with new and large needy buyers from International markets.