In India, ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry, or winter cherry. It is extracted from the roots of the ashwagandha plant. It is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb in Ayurveda. It has a powerful agent that slows down the aging process and has also wonderful for oxidative stress and mutation. This plant also helps to lower the level of stress hormones (cortisol). AOS Products is Biggest Ashwagandha Oil Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporters in India. so visit our product page, Know specifications and check business certificates and if you have any inquiries, you can quote us.
Ashwagandha Oil (Pharma, Food and Cosmetic Grade):
In India, ashwagandha is also known as Indian ginseng, poison gooseberry, or winter cherry. It is extracted from the roots of the ashwagandha plant. It is an incredibly healthy medicinal herb in Ayurveda. It has a powerful agent that slows down the aging process and has also wonderful against oxidative stress and mutation. This plant also helps to lower the level of stress hormones (Essential oil for Stress Relief) (cortisol).
Know Specification of the Oil:
Indian ginseng and winter cherry.
Ashwagandha oil History:
Traditionally, Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurveda medicines preparations in India since 6000 B.C. It has been used as a Rasayana for more than 6000 years; the root of Ashwagandha is regarded as an aphrodisiac, tonic, narcotic, astringent, stimulant and diuretic, etc.
Ashwagandha oil Industrial Benefits:
The roots and berries of Ashwagandha plants are used to make medicines. It has numerous benefits and is commonly used for stress. It helps to restore the skin’s natural supplement and elasticity, is excellent for dry skin and reducing wrinkles, and supports circulations.
Ashwgandha Oil has anti-anti-cancer properties which play an important role in fighting against cancer cells (lung cancer, breast cancer & colon cancer). And also helps to maintain blood sugar level. It helps to prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinsons' disease. It also helps to boost testosterone & increase fertility.
Ashwagandha has antioxidant properties which help to boost glowing skin, prevent anti-aging, moisturize dry skin, fight inflammation of the skin and heal wounds.
Extraction Process (How to Make?):
It is extracted from roots of Ashwagandha plant by extracted by Cold Pressed Method.
Color: Pale yellow in color.
Botanical name: Withania Somnifera.
11 Unique Benefits and Uses for Health:
- It has anti-cancer properties which help in fighting cancer cells (lung cancer, breast cancer, and colon cancer).
- It helps to stabilize blood sugar level.
- It helps to prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinsons' disease.
- It can boost testosterone and increase fertility in Men.
- It helps to lower the level of cortisol (stress hormone).
- It helps to boost glowing skin.
- It prevents from anti-ageing.
- It helps to moisturize dry skin, reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- Ashwagandha Oil is traditional medicinal oil that is also helpful to maintain the sugar levels in the blood.
- Pure Ashwagandha Oil boosts the function of Memory.
- It maintains the energy level of the Body and enhances the immunity system.
- Don't try to ingest as Essential oil.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women never try to use it.
- Large quantity of Ashwagandha oil may be causes of Vomiting and stomach upset. So before taking it, you must take advice from Experts.
Where to Buy Ashwagandha Oil?
Are you looking to buy High-quality Ashwagandha oil at a Factory rate in India than you have a good option to write AOS Brand. We are the largest manufacturer, Supplier, and Exporter of such quality oil at a unique Price. We offer Food and Pharma Grade of this amazing oil and export to the USA, Middle East, Far East, Africa, and so on. Ashwagandha oil helpful for skin so we care the quality. We offer only the best price of the oil per our certification HACCP, GMP, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22000:2018 and HALAL, etc.
Yes, Aos Products are reputed company for pure ashwagandha oil.