Lemongrass oil is tall perennial plant; scientifically known as Cymbopogon citratus belongs to Poaceae grass family. Lemongrass tree is originated in tropical and subtropical regions and cultivated in India, Cambodia, Malaysia, Srilanka, China and Guatemala. It well grown in dense clumps and it has bright, sharp-edged leaves and lemon grass plant is similar to grass.
Lemon grass essential oil is extracted from the leaves of Cymbopogon plant by steam distillation method.
Its main compounds are Geranyl acetate, myrcene, neral, nerol, citronella, terpineol, methyl heptonene, dipentene, geraneol, farnesol, limonene and citral.
Lemongrass oil has thin consistency; its aroma is lemony & grassy and pale yellow in colour.
It well blends wither essential oil particularly with geranium, bergamot, eucalyptus, melaleuca, lavender, rosemary, tea tree, coriander and cedar wood oil.
19 Unique Uses and Benefits of Pure Lemongrass Oil:-
Safety and Precaution-
- It has application in culinary, medicinal and skin care purposes.
- It is used as ingredients of antiseptic lotions and creams.
- It is used as insect repellent due to its citral and geraniol content.
- It is widely used to add flavor in Chinese and Thai recipes.
- It is used to soothe sore joints or muscle strains.
- It is also used in facilitating nutrient assimilation and boosts functioning of digestive system.
- It has antipyretic effect as it bring down high fever.
- It is used to clean toenails and healthy nails.
- It is an analgesic as it helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
- It is carminative in nature as it helps in facilitate nutrients assimilation and boosts the functioning of digestive system, removes gas from intestine and efficiently works against excess flatulence.
- It has galactogogue property as it increases the formation of milk,
- It acts as nervine because it cures nervous disorders such as shaking hands or limbs and nervousness.
- It is used to promote soothing, sedating and calming effect on mind.
- It is helpful for patients of insomnia as it provide relax asleep.
- It is anti inflammatory as it cures inflammation, itching of skin and also relieves tension and anxiety.
- It is diuretic as it increases urination, both in frequency and in quantity.
- It is fungicidal as it prevents fungal infection in toenails or in nails and antibacterial, effectively inhibiting growth of bacteria on both internally as well as externally.
- It is used as air freshener and deodorants.
- It is used in shampoos as it helps in strengthen hair follicles.
Where you shop Lemongrass Oil in India?
- Avoid use of lemongrass oil during pregnancy or nursing mother.
- Do not use undiluted lemongrass oil, it can burn and injure skin due to its citral content.
- It may cause skin irritation, rashes, discomfort and burning sensation.
We AOS Products
fully oriented of latest technologies
and machinery for manufacturing 100% pure and natural Lemongrass oil, in this page we offer Lemongrass Oil
from Delhi (Ghaziabad) India based factory. We deal our certified oil by following worldwide terms like that Lemongrass Oil India and Lemongrass Oil Manufacturers India or Lemongrass Oil Suppliers
in India’s most looking city Delhi, Mumbai
, Pure or Indore etc ok, we provide all documents related to the purity of lemongrass essential oil. We have leaded as wholesale Lemongrass Oil Exporters
in the essential oils world. For more you may call or mail us. Thanks to Shop Lemongrass oil