Natural Galangal oil is extracted from roots by steam distillation of Galangal plant. A high quality oil of Galangal is extracted from Zingiberaceae officinale plant of the Zingiberaceae family. It is steam distilled from the rhizome and is in fact relevant to real ginger and cardamom. It is not amazing then that Galangal combinations well with these natural oils.
The fragrance of galangal is nice and fresh, with camphor powder or crystal form of camphor can trace and infiltrating spice and timber. It is carminative and stomachic. With massage it maximizes appropriate flow and the strong fragrance can help to go through a cold. Always dilute Very finest oil of Galangal is closely related to Ginger and has similar finest qualities and helpful uses. It is non-toxic and non-irritant but with possible sensitization in some people.
Galangal is used to relieve unwanted gas, dyspepsia, nausea or vomiting, appetite loss, and motion illness. Galangal essential oil also used to treat fevers, the common cold, coughing, a sore throat, respiratory disease, infection, rheumatism, and liver and gallbladder complaints. It is used to restrict prostaglandin features. The oil is used as an anti-bacterial and antispasmodic. Also used as a spice because of its bitter and spicy taste and as a fragrance. Used in natural medicine as a stimulant.
- Galangal Natural oil is commonly used as a flavor ingredient
- specifically in meat and spice products, it is also used in perfumery upon occasions.
- There are various healing properties of the natural Galangal oil such as carminative, diaphoretic, stomachic, stimulant, antiseptic, and bactericidal. The oil is basically used against digestive system problems.
- It can also be used to cure bronchitis and is very effective in fevers, cold and cough. Galangal oil functions as a stimulant in homeopathic medicines.
- Galangal herb is also used in cooking.
- Galangal oil is a medicine to accumulated gas inside the human body and even inhibits further formation of gasses.
- The colour of the oil is pale yellow to olive brown.
- Its constituents are methyl cinnamate, cineal,camphor,d pinene.
- It is always advised to test the product for sensitivity or allergic reaction before using.
- It is native to Java in Indonesia.
: it is Insoluble in water but soluble in oilsRefractive density
: best density for extraction of galangal is 1.465 to 1.478Melting point
: N/FFlash point
: N/FOptical rotation
: +91 to +96Acid value
: To be stored in cool and dry place, below temperature 25° C.PRECAUTIONS:
Pregnant and breastfeeding females
should prevent use. This natural herb may intervene with the designed healing impact of traditional medication. Dosing may be challenging if you are using galangal powder
that's made for food preparation. Seek advice from a doctor with a experience in natural medicine before use.Where you may shop?
Galangal oil is one of the important essential oil of AOS Products
; we are largest manufacturer, Supplier and exporter
of natural and pure galangal oil in India. We are Delhi NCR based factory offer only highest quality and amazing price, you may comprises our offered rate from other traders or suppliers
in India. Our manufacturing process and documentation offered based on worldwide certifications
. There are numerous uses of Galangal oil, you may also learn with our factory.