Colorless Aloe Vera GelAOS166
Aloe Vera Colorless Transparent Gel is obtained from the succulent plant Aloe Barbadensis, which belongs to the Liliaceae family. The Aloe plant is originated in northern Africa and cultivated in various regions such as the South Western U.S., Southeast Asia, Mexico, Central America, and the West Indies. We are the Most Reliable, Reputed, and Trusted Colorless Aloe Vera Gel Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Exporter in India, so visit our page Write us for specifications, Check our business Certificates and if you have any queries, Quote Us @ email@example.com
COLORLESS ALOE VERA GEL (Food, Cosmetic and Pharma Grade):
It is obtained from succulent plant Aloe barbadensis, which belongs to Liliaceae family. The aloe plant is originated in northern Africa and cultivated in various regions such as South Western U.S., Southeast Asia, Mexico, Central America, and West Indies.
Extraction Method (How to Make?):
Aloe Vera pure and Colorless gel is mucilaginous gel extracted from aloe plant leaves.
Its composition are Vitamin E, A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6 & B12, Anthaquinone, polysaccharide (Acemannan), Fatty acids (Read about Jojoba oil that contains Fatty Acids) and other minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper, Sodium, Iron.
Know About Property-
It is pure Colorless gel which is odorless, slightly bitter in taste and viscous in nature.
13 Impressive Uses and Benefits-
- Aloe Vera colorless gel has medicinal, pharmacology and skin care application.
- It is used in treating acne and fading acne marks.
- It reduces cholesterol.
- It is used to improve natural firmness of skin & use as great anti-aging gel.
- It is used to lessen pain and swelling due to its healing properties.
- It provides relief in Arthritis pain.
- It is also helpful in preventing cancer.
- It is used to expelling toxin.
- It is also improves blood circulation.
- It helps in the treatment of sickness, and hangovers.
- It is also used in sunscreen because it prevents skin from being damaged by Ultraviolet radiation.
- It nourishes the skin and halts skin problems.
- It is used to nourish hair as it adds strength, and luster to hair and also lessens scalp itching, redness, and inflammation.
Safety and Precaution-
- Avoid the use of aloe pure and colorless gel during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not use while allergic.
Colorless Aloe Vera Gel Where to Buy from India?
We Offered Transparent Colorless Aloe Vera Gel of Aloe Vera by the name of AOS Products brand in India. If you are looking for Colorless Aloe Vera gel Manufacturers in India, now you are at the right place. We will provide you with all supporting documentation of Products e.g. COA, MSDS, etc. Colorless Aloe Vera Gel used in several Pharma Food and Cosmetic Industries. It has various health benefits. Aloe Vera gel helpful for hair treatments.