Tea Tree Plant / tree is 2.0 to 30.0 m long. The leaves are evergreen and green in colour, flowers are white to pink colour and fruits are small capsule minute seeds. The low of Tea tree oil is used in cosmetic and skin washer. It is used for treatment of skin infection, acne and dandruff.
Botanical name : Melaleuca alternifolia
Parts used : Leaves
Colour : Colorless to pale yellow colour liquid
Perfumery note : Characteristic odour of tea tree
Shelf life : Two years
Density : 0.880 – 0.906
Refractive index : 1.470 – 1.483
Optical rotation : +0.5˚ to +15.0˚
Solubility : Soluble in ethanol and organic solvent
1. Tea tree oil used for the treatment skin infection.
2. Tea tree oil is used in low concentration in cosmetic and skin washer.
3. Tea tree oil removes the dandruff and lice.
4. Tea tree oil used for healing of burns.
5. It is used for moisturizes the dry skin.
6. Tea tree oil reduced the rashes of skin.
7. Tea tree oil is used for kill the ring worm.
8. Tea tree oil is lower the itching effect of insect bites and chicken pox
9. Tea tree oil removed the cuts and scrapes.
10. Tea tree oil is used as antiseptic.
11. It is inhibited the mouth and nose infection.
12. It is used for ear infections.
13. Tea tree oil inhibited the toothache.
14. Tea tree oil is used for the treatment of athlete’s foot.
15. Tea tree oil is used in kitchen cleaners.
16. It is used as natural deodorant.
17. It is removed skin tags.
18. Tea tree oil is used for heal and soothe sunburns.
Tea tree oil should be kept away from pets and children. Tea tree oil is toxic when swallowed. If irritation persist than call the physician.
Tea tree oil is filled in amber colour bottle and store cool and dry place.