PROPERTIES:The colour of the oil is pale yellow to olive brown.Its constituents are methyl cinnamate, cineal,camphor,d pinene.It is always advised to test the product for sensitivity or allergic reaction before using.It is native to Java in Indonesia.Density : 0.8500
- Galangal Natural oil is commonly used as a flavor ingredient
- specifically in meat and spice products, it is also used in perfumery upon occasions.
- There are various healing properties of the natural Galangal oil such as carminative, diaphoretic, stomachic, stimulant, antiseptic, and bactericidal. The oil is basically used against digestive system problems.
- It can also be used to cure bronchitis and is very effective in fevers, cold and cough. Galangal oil functions as a stimulant in homeopathic medicines.
- Galangal herb is also used in cooking.
- Galangal oil is a medicine to accumulated gas inside the human body and even inhibits further formation of gasses.
Solubility : it is Insoluble in water but soluble in oils
Refractive density : best density for extraction of galangal is 1.465 to 1.478
Melting point : N/F
Flash point : 43°C
Assay : N/F
Optical rotation : +91 to +96
Acid value : N/F
Storage : To be stored in cool and dry place, below temperature 25° C.
Pregnant and breastfeeding females should prevent use. This natural herb may intervene with the designed healing impact of traditional medication. Dosing may be challenging if you are using galangal powder that's made for food preparation. Seek advice from a doctor with a experience in natural medicine before use.
you may shop?
oil is one of the important essential oil of AOS Products; we are largest
manufacturer, Supplier and exporter of natural and pure galangal oil in India.
We are Delhi NCR based factory offer only highest quality and amazing price,
you may comprises our offered rate from other traders or suppliers in India. Our
manufacturing process and documentation offered based on worldwide certifications.
There are numerous uses of Galangal oil, you may also learn with our factory.